675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Winter is now in Sweden – official

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Anonymous, Nov 5, 2009.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous

Swapped the car tyres over today as we are required by law to have ‘winter tyres’ from November 1st.

I have the non studded the version as the noise is maddening on the studded version and they are illegal in Germany (Should a I do a UK trip before April) I have heard tales of the German police making you remove them at the side of the road with pliers before they let you drive on!

We had a small flurry of snow last night but thankfully it didn’t settle but there is snow a few hours from me!

2. redseven

redseven

Good luck mate, bet it's cold up there. Hang in there and wait for the spring.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous

Im about level with Glasgow but I do have the big traily to play with till it's 675 weather :)

4. D41

D41

Overseas - what are you doing er, - "overseas"???

5. Anonymous

Anonymous

I live here :lol:

I left UK in late 99 and moved to Amsterdam for a few years (without a bike as I didn’t have garage)
    After The Nederland’s it was off to Sweden and I’ve been here since. Its an interesting place but its not all blondes and blue eyed babes – that topic can wait for another day. ;)