675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Yay eBay bits turned up

Discussion in 'General' started by SteveH, May 12, 2009.

1. SteveH

SteveH

Morning all,

Well my single seat cover I managed to lay my hands on off eBay have turned up. quite chuffed really as it looks to be in preety good nick with a couplle of minor scratches but nothing a good hour or so polishing won't sort out.

I'll get some more pics up once I get it fitted. Infact I guess I should pull my finger out and get some more pic's of the bike up as I haven't taken one since I got the bike home from buying it :S Baby's eh, absolutely destroy spare time :shock: :?

Cheers

Steve

2. Craig

Craig Administrator Staff Member

Ah, baby's also take a lot of money - good to see the 675 is still being spoilt ;) Some good deals on ebay with parts etc... loving the logo on the hugger! ;p smart! ;)

3. SteveH

SteveH

Just gotta think outside the box right Craig ;) Hoping to secure a tailpipe (or possibly full system) shortly also. But need to save some pennies for a couple of months first.

Cheers

Steve