675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

yoshi pipe??

Discussion in 'General' started by 675 hooligan, Apr 1, 2009.

1. 675 hooligan

675 hooligan

like en ppl ive been havin a good look about l8ly for a jardine can or shark pipes but not having much luck ive spied a full on yoshi race pipe in carbon on ebay there going for about 450 badgers,i havent heard anything about yoshi's for the 675 my m8 has a full yoshi on his 636 kwak and its really good just wondered if any1 has any info on the 675 yoshi,cheers....

2. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

Hi hooligan, sorry mate no idea on the Yoshi only that they cost an arm & leg but look the dog's dangly bits.

There is on on a 675 in Phil Youles in Blackburn and it looks great but not heared it run and they would not take it off and sell it me :eek: but I did ask :lol: :lol: :lol: "no ask no get"

3. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

4. Graham H675

Graham H675

the second arrow sytem comes with a re map and diffrent length inlet trumpets i belive

5. 675 hooligan

675 hooligan

very true jap haha as for the arrow id love a full race system but i aint paying 1k for a spoot the wife would string me up by MY dangly bits haha think im gonna go for a yoshi n just hope it sounds as gd as it looks unless a jardine appears lol!!

6. a mate of mine has the same Yoshi end can (RS5 i believe) on his blade, that sounds pretty good.(with the baffle removed)

7. Rowly

Rowly

I'd let her in doors string me up by the dangly bits for a full race system :lol:

8. 675 hooligan

675 hooligan

thats a good point mate! haha :twisted: