675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

The inept ability of the human race to make stupid comments

Discussion in 'Rants & Raves' started by Gankmasterflex, Nov 16, 2011.

1. Gankmasterflex

Gankmasterflex

So after a somewhat shit start to the week after low siding my bike at 40mph and it landing on my ankle I thought things couldn't get much worse.
    So pulling into a petrol station on the kings causeway in London last night I thought as I put the stand down that it didn't look right but the bike seemed stable. So I began to fill the bike up with petrol after about two litres the bike decides to fall over spilling the two litres over the floor. I managed to stand the bike upright and filled it up again. I went in to pay and the guy behind the counter said to me "mr why did you let your bike fall over?"
    I really wasn't in the mood for stupid questions so I replied "I don't fucking know mate I got bored filling it up wanted some excitement so kicked it over whilst lighting a fag what do you think!?"
    Honestly what a fucking stupid thing to say would have been best not to ask anything at all.
    So the damage to the bike is now as follows two smashed front indicators a smashed front screen a bent mirror good job it's the er5 and not my Daytona. Starting to wonder if that bike is cursed...
    Why do people choose the worst moments to say the most stupid fucking things ever! Felt like asking him if his parents had any children that lived because I bet they regret that!

2. Davetona

Davetona Moderator Staff Member

I shouldn't laugh Nick but did just have a chuckle to myself. I can't get any worse for you can it?

3. Gankmasterflex

Gankmasterflex

Not really mate :lol: so glad I bought an old shitter it's been a hell of a year :wink:

4. jcp

jcp

Bad luck comes in 3s so I suggest some really defensive riding for a while, your sense of humour is the other necessary line of defence. :lol:

5. hamster86

hamster86

Bad luck again dude. You Def don't seem to be having much luck lately. Hope it gets better soon

Chris

6. :lol: Bad luck dude, get the gaffa tape out that er5 will be fine.

7. 7am and we've got a rant from Nick... yay :lol:
    And yes... you can always count on people making stupid comments in the least appropriate moments.

8. Red675

Red675

so why did you let your bike fall over Nick? :?

;)

9. Shit dude your not having a good time at all, hope it picks up quick for you. Is this your new exercise routine? Dropping and picking up bikes to cut gym costs? :p

10. Bring it to Salford and jump into the canal live for CiN?

11. Captain Steffydog

Captain Steffydog Moderator Staff Member

Ok, ill ask the question then, why were you not sitting on the bike when filling it up? Im assuming you were not sitting side saddle, so im confused as to why? If the bike is upright you get more in the tank?

Sorry for your tumble, im guessing your mentally pre occupied mate, and so concentration is lower than usual, get some rest, and calm a bit!

12. Red675

Red675

:? dont think i've ever done that :lol:

you winding him up or do you actually do that? :?

13. Captain Steffydog

Captain Steffydog Moderator Staff Member

Done what?

Are we all pulling leggies here?

14. Red675

Red675

:lol: no leggies being pulled, genuinely never sat on me bike while i've filled up

15. Gankmasterflex

Gankmasterflex

On my Daytona I normally sit on it whilst filling up but the er5 I generally don't care about and guess that shows lately :lol:

16. I always sit on bike when filling it as you carnt fill it fully when on side stand!!

Ben

17. ER5's got a center stand, right?

18. Gankmasterflex

Gankmasterflex

Indeed it does although to be with the dodgy paving in that forecourt nothing was going to save it sadly but oh well c'est la vie :lol:

19. D41

D41

Monday, Tuesday - Happy Days!! Wednesday, Thursday??? :lol: :lol: :lol: