675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

675's Seen on the Road

Discussion in 'General' started by Stu, May 4, 2009.

1. I saw a Yellow one coming away from Glossop this morning heading towards the M67

2. blue one, heading from st. budeaux towards west park this morning, just after 7..

3. Craig

Craig Administrator Staff Member

Saw a 58 plate 675 in Biggin Hill this evening, couldn't keep my eye's off it ;p

4. Stu

Stu

Just seen a smart bird riding through Leeds town centre on a Graphite.

I don't know what she's doing out as I haven't said she can leave the kitchen yet. :duh: :scramble:

Looks like I'll be making my own tea tonight.

5. kingfixer

kingfixer

Multi-tasking Stu, all women can multi- task ( allegedly ) :stir:

6. Stu

Stu

:lol:

7. Black on London Rd, heading towards Croydon (poor chap).

8. Red one with a pillion near esso garage clayton le woods

9. Thaibite

Thaibite

Oy you, I've been so busy this weekend cleaning, cooking etc that this is the first time i've seen this. I've only just been unleashed :D

10. Rowly

Rowly

Isn't married bliss just wonderful :stir:

11. my dad saw a black one, ridden by a young lady...sainsburys carpark

12. 06 Red (slow colour) outside Shorrocks near Preston 9:10am this morning

13. Seen a red one on the road to styrup from oldcoates.

and seen one of them there white ones with the blue frame at team roberts in doni, but I think mines better :)

14. JimR

JimR

seen a red one on the M3 Saturday night about 8 east bound near farnborough!

15. bladebiker

bladebiker

Saw a red one headiing into Bakewell from Baslow (13 bends road). Saturday tea time. I was going the opposite direction. I was onme graphite grey beauty.

16. saw a couple of graphites, 08 se and a blue with the flag on the nose at the megaride

17. Black one parked up on a certain big Aerospace manufacturer in the the North west

18. henrymc

henrymc

Saw a white one at TT, it was a entrant in the GPX TT, entered by Brunnell university, got a pic to prove it

19. RICH675

RICH675

Seen a red one 24/06/09 18.30. coast road roundabout southport. I did nod on but don't know if you are on here. also saw a 675 se in black/gold rims not long back around the town. Come out the closet whoever you are.

20. saw 2 black ones not together on tues 23 one at houghton mariner and one at the white swan connington (cambridge)