675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Facebook anyone?

Discussion in 'General' started by 675 hazza, Oct 16, 2009.

1. D41

D41

Well I CERTAINLY don't want to be a teenager again...I don't mind getting older, - certainly beats the alternative IMO.

2. 675 hazza

675 hazza

Do I count I'm only 21 :( ?

3. Davetona

Davetona Moderator Staff Member

Oh to be 21 again!!

4. Rowly

Rowly

Whats it like been 21 Hazza in 2009?? I bet it is better than been 21 in 1976 although
    the sun did shine for 3 months that summer :cool:

5. kingfixer

kingfixer

Yes i remember the summer of 76 fooking hot ! I wouldn't want to be teenager again either :)

6. 675 hazza

675 hazza

Well I can never afford anything coz of my crappy apprentice money, I still live at home don't know how I'll move out, most of money gose on the box of tricks I ride round on coz somethin is always wrong! Tho it's managed to work all of this week so far..... Touch wood

7. Rowly

Rowly

Yeah but just think of "loads a money" when you finally finish your apprenticeship,
    As for still living at home with your creators just think of the money you're saving.
    And unfortunately running anything that has an internal combustion engine will
    always cost you your hard earned cash :eek:

8. Rowly

Rowly

Yeah I fooking well would, good times!!! :D

9. Well, I'm 24 and I still live at home. Partly because I prefer to spend my money on toys but also because you need to be a millionairre these days to get a mortgage. Nevermind